Friday 20 January 2012

Hej.
This'll probably just be a small blog because nothing has really happened since the last one. My life is just so enthralling! 


The day didn't really get off to the best of starts, I had English first period. Not only was it as boring as ever, but my teacher had some news for us.  A few months ago, we had to write and perform our own drama piece based Romeo and Juliet in groups of five - I had never been so scared in my life, two dozen pairs of eyes staring directly at you, expecting something amazing. I started talking and my body went numb, I just wanted to crawl into a ball and cry. But we wasn't prepared to let a month of planning go to waste, so we channelled our nerves into the performance and tried our best. Our hard work paid off and most of the group received A*s. Probably, because I'm the most confident person in the world and such a Thespian (he says sarcastically).   However, today, our teacher told us, as grades as high as ours are particularly rare, we have to perform it again.  In front of an examiner and the head of department. Again?! We don't even have the script! I'll let you know in a few weeks if I froze or fucked my lines up.


The school day didn't end too well either, I had that Geography exam.  It wasn't too bad as for some reason we had done most of the questions in class, but looking back, I know I've messed up on at least three questions. Woo. All I need is a C or higher anyway, the exam was just to decide whether or not "I'm good enough to take the higher paper". As soon as I got back, I put the kettle on and made a cup-a-soup. I am actually obsessed with them. I've had one like nearly everyday for the past month. I ain't here for any of that croutons shit, though.


I was getting tired of holding my touchPad in bed to watch Come Dine With Me on 4oD, so I've recently made an investment a pack of little Velcro pads and stuck the fluffy ones on the back of tablet and the prickly (I know, I should win an award for explaining and describing things) squares onto the side of my desk, so now I can just quite literally stick it to the desk and watch a video in bed. Aren't you proud of me for being so inventive and using my  initiative? No? Okay. 


Once I get more into the swing of writing blogs, I'll promise to try writing more about specific topics, other than just walking you through my day - I doubt it's interesting for you to read.  If you haven't noticed already, the links to my Tumblr and Twitter are on the bar, above. If you tweet me saying you've read the blog, I'll give you a follow back!


But yeah, I'm off to go finish this tin of Fox's biscuits. Talk to you tomorrow!
Joshua x


pretty picture:
Space and cameras. What more could you want?


Finished: 20/01/12 - 23:51



No comments:

Post a Comment