Tuesday 17 January 2012


Hi.
Seeing as it's my first post, I'll introduce myself first,  I'm Josh. What's your name? I'm 14 and I live in (not so) Great Britain.  I'm going to try post everyday to let you know what's going on in my life, because you're all interested in what colour socks I'm wearing (green) and whether or not I missed my bus, right?!  Urgh, now the boring, cringe-worthy introduction is over, I'll get started!


Migraines. I actively despise them. I can just picture them in my head, "He's had a good morning so far, shall we change that? I know, let's make him go a little blind, give him a headache and hope he's sick at least 4 times? Lets do it!". Okay, okay. I doubt that actually happens, but still.  Just an hour into school, I was sent home. Yea! - no school. Nay! - bed ridden with a blistering headache.  I was awoken by the thundering knocks of the delivery man, was it really necessary to practically smash the door down? I scrambled for my dressing gown, and went to let him.  He would have had another thing coming if he had asked me to help him bring the new fridge in (I say that, but I would have probably been too scared and intimidated to say anything ).  After spending a sad 10 minutes admiring the new refrigerator,  I got redressed and went to get my passport photo done with my dad - yes, my parents are divorced and I'm going to blame all my social oddities and pathetic behaviour on the traumatic experience *rolls eyes at attention seeking kids*  - and don't even get me started on how vile my photo was. Picture your biggest phobia, then add a naked picture of Adele to the scene. That bad.

But yeah, that's as exciting my life gets. I'm off to watch Masterchef and eat excessive amounts of fatty foods,  talk to you tomorrow!
Joshua x


pretty picture: 
three cheers for cheesy alliteration?


Finished: 17/01/12 - 22:46



No comments:

Post a Comment