Wednesday 25 January 2012

Ahoj.
Once again, this'll probably just be a small blog as I haven't been to school today - does someone want to go shoot the migraine king or something? Thanks.

On top of a really bad migraine, I had to got to the dentist to get two teeth out. Woo! I should have had them out months ago, but the orthodontist insisted they should be able to work around them... 6  months later, I'm sat in a dentist chair with a man standing over me, grasping a needle. I persuaded the man to put some numbing gel on first, so I couldn't feel the needle, I couldn't feel a thing when he injected the anaesthetic into the sides. But then, he decided to stab the needle into the roof of my mouth with a little warning, "This may hurt a little more than the sides". I have never been in so much pain in my life. It was actually like being raped whilst having the Cruciatus Curse performed on you. Well, not exactly that bad. But still. I don't get why the nurse talks to you whilst your mouth is numbing, I'm pretty sure she just witnessed him inject a double dosage of anaesthetic into my gob. After my mouth had fully numbed, he went on and ripped the teeth out. That numbing shit wasn't half strong either, my mouth still feelslike Denise Welche's arse cheeks. 

I spent the rest of the day on the sofa in silence, so yeah, not much happened. I'm off to eat some liquefied crap, talk to you tomorrow!
Joshua x

pretty picture:
vroooom!
finished: 25/01/12 - 22:40

No comments:

Post a Comment